Tom Foolery eGift Cards Are Live on Our SiteApril 8, 2020
Chef Mike’s Meatball RecipeApril 23, 2020
We get asked important questions all the time on our social media channels so we thought our blog would be a great place to keep track of them and include the answers. So, here we go:
- How can I provide feedback? We always want to hear about our guests’ experiences, whether it’s a compliment, a suggestion, or feedback about something we could have done better. Please send us your thoughts by clicking the Contact Us at the top of our website.
- What are Tom Foolery’s Hours? We are happy to serve our community by being open seven days a week from 11 AM – 1 AM.
- Does Tom Foolery’s take large group reservations? Though reservations are not accepted at TF, there are some times more likely than others that we will be able to accommodate a party of your size. A phone call to a restaurant manager is the best way to determine how quickly your party may be seated. The best time to reach a manager is between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Do you have private dining rooms for events? We certainly do! Our banquet room is used for anything from engagement parties, draft parties, business seminars, birthday parties, little league team parties and so much more. If you are looking for a more intimate setting, we have our restaurant available for smaller events during the afternoon. Let our team do the work for you! For all inquiries, please click the Banquets tab at the top of this page.
- How do I book a private event? You can submit a request for private dining on our BANQUETS page. Simply provide some information about your event, and a Tom Foolery’s event planner will respond as soon as the request is received to help you book your gathering.
- Does Tom Foolery’s offer vegetarian options? We want every guest at Tom Foolery’s to feel welcome. While we are known for our masterful preparation of beef, wings, and fresh seafood, our Chef is always happy to prepare a vegetable-based dish for any guest who requests one. Please talk with your server about what our Chef can offer you.
- Are Tom Foolery’s recipes made available to the public? Our Executive Chef Mike will often share some of his favorite recipes with those who read our BLOG. Be sure to check out our ‘Chef Mike Recipe Series’ each month.
- Where can I view the Tom Foolery’s menu? Simply click on our MENU page to view our all day, brunch, and dessert menu.
- How can I purchase Tom Foolery’s gift cards? You can buy either traditional or electronic Tom Foolery Gift Cards online by clicking on the eGift Card page.
- How can I learn more about employment opportunities? Tom Foolery’s is a wonderful work environment for those dedicated to superior guest services. Please feel free to fill out an application on our EMPLOYMENT page.
As always, we are here to answer any and all of your questions. If you have additional inquiries, feel free to contact us anytime.